For those where the service below is not a fit, our in-person colour analysis services in Toronto, Canada are detailed at virtualcoloranalysis.com along with a great alternative to our in-person services — our virtual colour analysis services are detailed on virtualcoloranalysis.com.
Potential In-Person Colour Analysis in Stratford, Ontario, Canada – Are You Interested?
Carol Brailey’s In-Person Colour Analysis Services have been suspended since March 2020 due to the pandemic. With Ontario’s move to Stage 3 of re-opening, the prospect of in-person colour analysis to resume again has become a possibility, however, Carol’s personal vaccination status prevents her from being able to safely get close to others at this time. We are currently investigating interest in launching an in-person colour analysis service in Carol’s outdoor space at her home in Stratford, Ontario, Canada where Carol would maintain at least 2 metres of distance at all times between clients. This service would also only be available to 1 person per day for 2 days per week (to give colour analysis fabrics “breathing” space between clients)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our “interested” list to be contacted if there is enough interest in such a service; please include your full name and your email address and confirm whether you would be bringing someone along with you (to flip fabrics as described below) or if you would be flipping your own fabrics.
***Please read the details below fully before emailing us your interest including expected total cost to you being in the $350 CAD plus HST price range ***
In-person colour analysis service elements would include:
– In-person colour analysis service would likely be offered only on a Friday or Tuesday and each appointment would be 1 to 1.5 hours in length per person
– You would arrive to your in-person colour analysis appointment with no makeup on, your hair covered with an ice white piece of fabric (if it has naturally gone grey or is coloured) and either wearing an ice white top or draped in an ice white cape (click here for cape and hair covering purchase option from the International Image Institute)
– Your in-person colour analysis would be conducted in an outside space in Stratford, Ontario, Canada; likely Carol’s backyard; Carol’s colour analysis fabrics would be used for the appointment
– Carol would not go physically close to you during the appointment (she would keep at minimum 2 metres of distance from you), you would either have to be prepared to drape the colour analysis fabrics on yourself OR bring someone with you to do the draping on you. Carol would instruct you or the person you bring with you on what fabrics to drape on yourself following the steps of colour analysis and Carol would assess your colouring as the draping process is performed (from at least 2 metres of distance). Please see the this video and this video on YouTube to gain an idea of what is required in terms of physical requirements for self draping and / or if you decide to bring someone with you to drape fabrics on you.
– Once your colour palette is confirmed, Carol will discuss your best hair, makeup, clothing and accessory colours with you and you will leave your appointment with a fabric swatch wallet and a colour strip to take with you shopping to use as a reference (cost included in appointment fee).
– At no time would Carol come close to you (closer than the safety distance recommended by local health authoritities) and at no time would it be acceptable for you to break this safety distance
– The consultation amount would be required to be paid upfront to secure your spot. There would be no refunds or re-bookings offered once booked (unless there is a health and safety reason for a need to re-book OR you need to be re-scheduled due to an outside weather event e.g. rain). Also note that it would be at Carol’s sole discretion during your appointment to immediately stop your appointment if she feels health and safety protocols are not being followed and you will not be offered a refund.