Below Are Six Image Consultant and Colour Analysis Training Options That Carol Brailey Offers/Recommends:
1) Online Colour Analysis Course
2) Image Consulting Certificate Programs at George Brown College in Toronto, Canada
3) Mentoring and Informational Interview With Carol
4) Colour Analysis Mastery Training at the International Image Institute
5) Image Consulting and Colour Analysis Books, Instructional Resources, Workshops, Tools
6) The Exact Same Colour Analysis Fabric Tool Kit Carol Purchased to Start Up Her Colour Analysis Practice
1. Online Colour Analysis Course (Starting at $24 USD)
– Click this link to view Carol’s Online Colour Analysis Course. While this course is marketed as a Do-It-Yourself Colour Analysis Course, the content in the course includes information beyond what she teaches at George Brown College (below). You may also consider pairing this option with the Mentoring and Informational Interview Option with Carol and/or Colour Analysis Mastery Training.
This online course includes:
– Intro and Prep Curriculum: Key Colour Theory Concepts and How to Setup For An In-Person Colour Analysis
– The 3 Key In-Person Colour Analysis Steps
– Details on each seasonal colour palette using a 16 season view (4 seasons with 4 flow options for each season)
– Common hair, eye, skin characteristics for each seasonal colour palette with picture examples of people analyzed within each palette
– Hair, makeup, clothing and accessory colour recommendations for each seasonal colour palette
– What Carol looks for in individuals when various colour fabrics are being compared on them
– Which colour fabrics to compare for each seasonal palette
– Details on the colour fabrics/tools and steps Carol uses for both in-person and online colour analysis
– Plus More… Including what different eye patterns can reveal about seasonal colour analysis results
This online course is perfect for the following:
– A colour analysis professional who would like to find out about what different eye patterns can reveal about seasonal colour analysis results
– Somebody who has attended colour analysis training who is looking for a refresher course (note: Carol uses a 16 season view)
– Somebody just starting out in colour analysis who would like to take an introduction course (note: Carol is a huge believer in training PLUS in-person hands-on experience — if you take this online course, she highly recommends following it up with an in-person training program (like this one) to gain additional advanced knowledge specifically geared towards an aspiring colour analysis professional and hands-on experience)
– Someone who wants to use colour analysis to help their clients reveal their best hair, makeup, clothing and accessory colours (e.g. hairstylists, makeup artists, personal stylists, opticians, sales personnel, photographers, etc.)
– The Do-It-Yourself or Self Colour Analyzer
2. Image Consulting Certificate Programs at George Brown College in Toronto, Canada
– Click this link to view Image Consulting Certificate Program courses at George Brown College in Toronto, Canada. Carol often teaches the Colour and Wardrobe Course (schedule permitting).
3. Mentoring and Informational Interview With Carol (Starting at $100 CAD plus HST if applicable)
– Click this link to find out about our Mentoring and Informational Interview Option With Carol.
4. Colour Analysis Mastery Training at the International Image Institute
– Click this link to connect directly with Colour Analysis Mastery Training at the International Image Institute.
5. Image Consulting and Colour Analysis Books, Instructional Resources, Workshops, Tools
– Click this link to view and purchase the International Image Institute’s Instructional Resources on Image Consulting and Colour Analysis including books and in-person training workshops in Toronto, Canada.
6. The Exact Same Colour Analysis Fabric Tool Kit Carol Purchased to Start Up Her Colour Analysis Practice
We are often asked what fabric tool kit Carol purchased at the start of her in-person colour analysis practice. Click this link to view and purchase this exact same kit. Once at the link — select “drapes, kits & more”, then select “Colour Analysis Kit – Professional”. If interested in finding out about Carol’s training and experience, please visit the About Carol page.