Are you interested in Image Consultant and/or Colour Analysis Training?
Or perhaps you are seeking mentoring as you start up your Image Consulting business.
Below are some resources you may find useful…
– Click this link to view Carol’s DIY Colour Analysis and Eye Pattern Workshops. Perfect for the Do-It-Yourself or Self Colour Analyzer and/or if you want to use colour analysis to help your clients reveal their best hair, makeup, clothing and accessory colours (e.g. hairstylists, makeup artists, opticians, sales personnel, photographers, etc.). The applicable courses below are more suitable for someone who wants to become a colour analysis professional.
– Click this link to view Image Consulting Certificate Program courses at George Brown College in Toronto, Canada. Carol is currently scheduled to teach the Colour and Wardrobe course starting November 6, 2018.
– Click this link to find out about our Informational Interview Packages with Carol.
– Click this link to connect directly with Colour Analysis Mastery Training at the International Image Institute.
– Click this link to view and purchase the International Image Institute’s Instructional Resources on Image Consulting and Colour Analysis including books and in-person training workshops in Toronto, Canada.