”You could be wearing the best-styled outfit or have the best hair style on this planet, but, if the colour or colours
are making you look washed out, dull and perhaps older – it’s really not the most optimal look for you.” – Carol Brailey
We have several service and products categories to choose from.
Please select one of the options below to find out more.
Virtual and In-Person Colour Analysis Consultations (Starting at $175 CAD)
All virtual colour analysis packages include consensus on your colour analysis results by 2 colour analysis experts (Carol Brailey and Karen Brunger); Please note privacy and confidentiality is key to our service offering; any pictures shared on our social media have client consent to be shared.
1) Virtual Colour Analysis in Report or Email Packages (Starting at $175 CAD) – our most popular packages that include options for a 30 minute Zoom chat with Carol after receiving your report, a report-only package or an email-only package. All of these packages include digital colour references sent to you to assist with implementing your best hair, makeup and clothing colours (you can purchase handheld references on our products page after receiving your results as well).
2) Full Live Virtual Colour Analysis in Zoom ($350 CAD) – this is a premium package where bookings are now available Thursday to Saturday each week. For those who want a live experience to watch Carol complete all virtual colour analysis steps on you and have a discussion/ask questions of Carol while she completes the process. This package also includes a discussion to assist you in implementing your best hair, makeup, clothing and accessory colours, along with digital colour references sent to you after the appointment (you can purchase handheld references on our products page after the appointment as well).
3) In-Person Colour Analysis in Toronto or Richmond Hill Ontario, Canada ($450 CAD) – An in-person colour analysis includes the full fabric draping process using the 16 season colour analysis system with discussion / Q&A as the process is completed on you, fabric wallet references and a discussion to assist you in implementing your best hair, makeup, clothing and accessory colours once your colour palette is known.
4) DIY Colour Analysis (do-it-yourself) – this page includes our best complimentary guidance for a DIY Colour Analysis.
5) Do You Already Know Your Colour Analysis Results? – the options at this link are perfect for you! We have several products and service categories to assist with your hair, makeup, clothing and accessory colour choices
6) Colour Analysis Products – including colour references to download to your phone and fabric swatches to shop with, our Amazon Storefronts sorted by seasonal colour palette and so much more!
You Sparkling By Wearing YOUR Best Hair, Makeup, Clothing and Accessory Colours Never Goes Out of Style!
In the video below, Carol shares with you some of her thoughts on the benefits of colour analysis and her colour analysis mission. Note: Best viewed on phone in landscape mode.