Carol Brailey Offers Five Colour Analysis Packages For You to Choose From:
1) Full In-Person Colour Analysis in Toronto, Canada
2) Virtual Colour Analysis / Online Colour Analysis
3) Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Online Course: 5 Easy DIY Steps to Reveal Undertone and Colour Analysis Results
4) Already Know My Colour Palette Options
5) Colour Analysis Party Package
For more details on our packages, please click a link above or scroll down below. All packages are for both men and women who are 17 years of age or older (i.e. in post-puberty years as colouring is typically settled by then).
You Sparkling By Wearing YOUR Best Hair, Makeup, Clothing and Accessory Colours Never Goes Out of Style!
In the video below, Carol shares with you some of her thoughts on the benefits of colour analysis and her colour analysis mission. Note: Best viewed on phone in landscape mode.
Why Find Out Your Best Colours?
Colours that look great on someone else, don’t necessarily translate into those colours looking great on you! Everyone is perfectly unique. By wearing YOUR right colours you are guaranteed to look younger, healthier and more vibrant.
After a colour analysis, you will know your best colour choices for your hair, makeup, clothing and accessories and showcase the benefits of wearing them on a daily basis.
Knowing your best colours and styles before you go offline or online shopping are key ingredients to making your shopping experience easy and efficient while knowing you are choosing items that make you sparkle!
For further detail, please click here to read Our Top 6 Reasons to Have Your Colours Done and/or you may also be interested in clicking here to view Carol’s video where she shares her Colour Analysis Tips For Entrepreneurs, Online, Sales, Auditions, Artists, Musicians, Models etc.
Why Choose Carol to Perform Your Colour Analysis?
Carol’s strong passion for colour analysis has driven her to become an expert in this field. She has completed advanced training in colour analysis (including colour healing) and often teaches the Colour Analysis and Wardrobe course at George Brown College in Toronto, Canada (schedule permitting). Carol loves to spread her passion and knowledge of colour analysis around the globe through her popular videos on YouTube, blogs on The Huffington Post and app Shopping My Colors.
Carol has performed hundreds of in-person and online colour analysis consultations to date. She is so honoured to have inspired in-person and online clients from around the globe including clients from Australia, across Canada, Europe, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, South America, the United Kingdom and the U.S.A.
To find out more about Carol, please click here to read her bio.
1. Full In-Person Colour Analysis in Toronto, Canada
($250 CAD plus HST for one person, $440 CAD plus HST for a two person appointment)
For booking information, click this link
A 1 to 1.5 hour in-person consultation for each client includes:
– Undertone, Seasonal, Flow Colour Analysis: includes full process to identify your optimal colours for clothing, accessories, jewellery, makeup and hair (using a 16 seasonal system view: 4 seasons with 4 flow options for each season).
– Identifying your “Wow” colours for clothing, makeup and accessories by being draped in your palette once it is known.
– A hair colour analysis: identifying your most optimal hair colour(s) – including trying on hair swatches.
– A review of your makeup bag (if you wear makeup) and a few of your clothing items to see if they align with your colour palette.
– A personalized report emailed to you highlighting your colour analysis results: clothing, accessories, jewellery, hair and makeup colour recommendations and other key information about your optimal colour palette. A picture of your seasonal colour palette (called a colour strip) will be included in your report for your reference and can easily be referred to on a phone during a shopping trip.
Click this link to watch a video of Carol performing some steps of an in-person colour analysis.
In-person consultations are completed by Carol Brailey at Studio Fontana which is located at 400 Wellington Street West, Unit #3, Toronto (King and Spadina area of downtown Toronto). Optimal natural daylighting and overall setup are key to an in-person colour analysis and that is why Carol prefers to have clients come to her space (which has natural daylighting via lamps or sunlight depending on day/time and overall space setup to perform colour analysis upon your arrival).
To book a full in-person colour analysis, please complete the 2 steps detailed below:
Step 1 – Send Us Your Appointment Booking Deposit
– In order to secure your booking we require an upfront non-refundable deposit of 50% of the consultation cost which is applied to your full balance owing at the end of your appointment. Please click the appropriate link below to send us your appointment deposit through PayPal or send an etransfer to email@example.com. If sending an etransfer, please send $125 CAD for a one person appointment or $220 CAD for a two person appointment.
Note: By sending us a booking deposit payment (retainer to hold the spot for you), you acknowledge that it is not refundable.
– After sending your deposit, your email address will receive a receipt from our accounting system within one business day.
– If choosing to use PayPal, you do not need a PayPal account — simply click “Continue” after clicking on the appropriate link above, followed by clicking on the grey button that says “Pay with a credit or Visa Debit card” (underneath the blue Log In button on the screen).
– Before completing this step, we recommend checking our online booking calendar in Step 2 below to ensure your preferred date/time is available. Unfortunately all appointment time bookings received without a deposit will be automatically cancelled.
– We totally understand “stuff” comes up and that is why you will be able to re-schedule your appointment time through online booking or email up to 48 hours before your appointment time without losing your deposit (the deposit will be applied to your re-scheduled time).
Step 2 – Complete Your Online Booking
Click on the appropriate link below once Step #1 above is complete to book. Unfortunately all appointment time bookings received without a deposit will be automatically cancelled (booking deposit process outlined in Step #1 above).
Online Booking: Full in-person colour analysis consultation for one person
Online Booking: Full in-person colour analysis consultation for two people
The remainder of the appointment and/or colour wallet payment may occur at the end of your appointment time once the appointment is complete. We accept VISA, Mastercard, Cash, PayPal and Etransfers. All appointment details including location details, parking/transit options, what to bring, how to prepare, payment options etc. will be included in the appointment instructions that will appear on your screen and automatically emailed to you once you book. Please note: we do not offer refunds and all receipts will be issued from our accounting system to your email address within one business day of receipt of any payments including deposits.
If you are interested in purchasing a gift certificate for an in-person colour analysis for one person, you can initiate the process right away by completing the two steps below.
Once payment is sent, email firstname.lastname@example.org the name of the person you would like us to make the gift certificate out to. We will send a gift certificate PDF to your email address to give to the recipient within one business day. We will also email you a receipt from our accounting system within one business day. If you would like to book their appointment at the same time as ordering the gift certificate, you can do so through our online booking at this link. In the email that you send us, please also indicate you have gone ahead to book the appointment. Otherwise, we will include instructions on the gift certificate PDF on how to book the appointment. The gift certificate PDF will include all of the details needed for the appointment like exact address, parking/transit information, what to bring, how to prepare etc.
If you require further information on this service, would like to book through email / phone, please complete the form on our Contact Page and we will get back to you within one business day.
* After a full in-person colour analysis, we recommend our style consultation while shopping service. A style consultation will equip you to display your authentic energy by dressing in a way that maximizes your body type, lifestyle and personality. Knowing your best colours and styles are both key ingredients to shopping and choosing items that show off your sparkle!
2. Virtual Colour Analysis / Online Colour Analysis (Packages start at $100 CAD plus HST if applicable)
– Visit VirtualColorAnalysis.com for our packages and process to book. An online or virtual colour analysis is most ideal if you do not live close to an experienced colour analysis professional. This page also includes videos walking through how Carol completes an online colour analysis, plus DIY Colour Analysis Kits.
Note: An in-person colour consultation is always the best option if it is available to you. An in-person consultation allows you to visually experience why certain colours do and do not give off your best, you get to try on hair colour swatches, you are draped in your best colour palette (once it is known) and gives you the best guarantee to ensure required lighting and other contributors to an accurate colour analysis are in place.
3. Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Online Course: 5 Easy DIY Steps to Reveal Undertone and Colour Analysis Results
(Starting at $17 USD)
On Carol Brailey’s Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Online Course: 5 Easy DIY Steps to Reveal Undertone and Colour Analysis Results, Carol reveals her 5 Recommended DIY Colour Analysis Steps through step-by-step workshop videos, offline and online colour test tools and online community to guide you through your own DIY Colour Analysis. These 5 steps along with details about how an eye pattern can reveal your seasonal colour palette will never be revealed on our YouTube Channel.
Perfect for the Do-It-Yourself or Self Colour Analyzer and/or if you want to use colour analysis to help your clients reveal their best hair, makeup, clothing and accessory colours (e.g. hairstylists, makeup artists, opticians, photographers, etc.).
– A DIY or self colour analysis is most ideal if you do not live close to an experienced colour analysis professional and do not want to complete an online or virtual colour analysis (above). For more information on Carol Brailey’s thoughts on an in-person vs. online vs. DIY colour analysis, please see this blog post.
– An in-person colour consultation is always the best option if it is available to you. An in-person consultation allows you to visually experience why certain colours do and do not give off your best, you get to try on hair colour swatches, you are draped in your best colour palette (once it is known) and gives you the best guarantee to ensure required lighting and other contributors to an accurate colour analysis are in place.
4. Already Know My Colour Palette Options (Starting at $2.79 CAD plus HST if applicable)
Have you already been colour analyzed through another professional or service and/or are you confident in what your seasonal colour palette is? The products below may be of interest to you.
– The Already Know My Colours Tier on Carol Brailey’s Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Online Course Page: In addition to recommended hair, makeup, clothing and accessory colours for each seasonal colour palette, this Tier also includes access to video examples of people within each palette that Carol has analyzed and/or have been analyzed by another professional Carol trusts along with common eye colour(s), skin characteristics and hair characteristics for each palette. Great to help you validate your palette!
– Our Amazon Canada and USA Storefronts: Where we take the shopping guesswork out for you by sorting some great Amazon products by seasonal colour palette.
– Makeup and Colour Fans from Color Me Beautiful: Including 25% off promo code for lipsticks, blush, eye shadows, eye pencils for each primary colour season.
– Colour Analysis Products from the International Image Institute: Including colour swatch fabric wallets and printed colour strips for each seasonal colour palette.
– Colour Strip Downloads For Your Phone : Includes colour strip JPG downloads for each seasonal colour palette.
– The Shopping My Colors App: This App is available for download to your mobile device and includes recommended hair, makeup, clothing and accessory colours for each seasonal colour palette.
5. Colour Analysis Party Package in Toronto, Canada Area / Within Canada
– For Up to 5 People ($220 CAD Per Person / Minimum $880 CAD plus HST)
– For 6 to 10 People ($220 CAD Per Person / Minimum $1,760 CAD plus HST)
An up to 50 minute mini consultation for each of your party guests includes:
– Undertone, Seasonal and Flow analysis (using a 16 seasonal system view: 4 seasons with 4 flow options for each season).
– Each of your party guests analyzed will find out their skin undertone and what seasonal colour palette (including flow) is optimal for them. They will also have access to download our Shopping My Colors mobile app
– Optional add-on for an additional $50 plus HST per person: Personal colour wallet reference that includes 36 fabric colour swatches and a printed colour strip with more than 30 references.
Other Key Information For This Package:
– If your party has over 5 guests to be colour analyzed (and not more than 10), Carol will bring along a second colour analysis expert she trusts to assist.
– To and from travel costs to your location from the King West neighbourhood of downtown Toronto will be added to your invoice (typically Uber is used) plus an additional $60 per hour of travel (prorated) to account for travel time to your location. If party is for over 5 guests, Carol’s additional resource’s travel costs will be charged as well at same rate noted above.
– Natural lighting is most ideal for colour analysis, however, if this is not possible, Carol will have her colour analysis lamps on hand.
– Invoicing will be sent to the person holding the party. A 50% deposit is required at least one week in advance of the party, with remainder of amount owing due before Carol leaves your location.
– Visit our Online Booking Page to view our current availability for a specific date and time i.e. your party date/time (please don’t book online though). Please complete the form on our Contact Page to discuss booking your colour analysis party package and we will get back to you within one business day.