”Just wanted to update you that I went on a bit of a journey after your analysis and did a few more virtual colour analyses which all came back with different results! I ended up going to get draped in-person and I just wanted to share with you that you were the only virtual analyst who got me right!” – from an email from a virtual colour analysis client from the United Kingdom
Want to experience a live colour analysis with Carol and perhaps cannot visit Carol as you do not live close to Toronto or Stratford, Ontario Canada?
You can have your colours analyzed by Carol Brailey with our virtual colour analysis service / online colour analysis service over Zoom. During the Zoom appointment Carol does the virtual colour analysis steps live on you primarily through pictures you submit prior to your appointment — all while she walks you through each step of the process and describes/shows you how your results are arrived at for each step.
All clients of our virtual colour analysis services will have their colouring reviewed by 2 colour analysis experts — Carol Brailey and Karen Brunger, AICI CIP, Founder and President of the International Image Institute. Carol finds client confidence in their virtual colour analysis results is increased when 2 experts in the field are in agreement on results as virtual colour analysis is a newer concept for many clients. Note: your appointment in Zoom will be with Carol Brailey only; Carol will arrive to your appointment having already reviewed your pre-information file with Karen Brunger (to receive her thoughts on your colouring and results).
Related Service: Online Colour Analysis Using Pictures with Carol Brailey. Please also see this link to review additional information on Carol and the benefits of a colour analysis with Carol.
All packages are for people who are 17 years of age or older (i.e. in post-puberty years as colouring is typically settled by then).
Please also note privacy and confidentiality is key to our service offering — any pictures shared on our social media have been consented to be shared by clients; we would never share pictures without consent. Please see the terms and conditions for the package below to view additional details around our handling of your pictures including deletion process.
”I highly recommend Carol and her services! She has a wealth of knowledge and expertise that’s further enhanced by how personable and fun she is to work with. Phenomenal customer service and a very insightful appointment with helpful results that I have already started to implement. Booking the appointment was easy and straightforward, and I received prompt, clear, and helpful information pre and post session. Carol came well-prepared and she ran the virtual session adeptly and smoothly. After doing a lot research on various consultants and businesses, I chose her virtual service and she was 100% the right choice. One of the best experiences I’ve had this year and well worth the investment!.” – Hannah O., New York City U.S.A.
See Our Video Below for More on this Service
In the video below, Carol shares a Full Live Colour Analysis Experience in Zoom. During a Zoom analysis, Carol uses pictures you submit prior to your appointment and runs the session fully on her computer all while Carol walks you through the process and rationale for your results (including a look at your biology components that contributed to the results) as she moves through each step of your colour analysis using colour strips specifically designed for a virtual colour analysis.
Note: the video above is approx 45 min long.
Full Live Colour Analysis in a Zoom Meeting with Carol Brailey ($350 CAD plus HST if applicable for one person)
An up to 1 hour Zoom consultation for each client with Carol Brailey includes:
– Your pre-photos sent in for the analysis will be reviewed prior to your appointment by Carol and Karen Brunger, AICI CIP, Founder and President of the International Image Institute. Carol finds client confidence in their virtual colour analysis results is increased when 2 experts in the field are in agreement on results as virtual colour analysis is a newer concept for many clients. The photos pre-sent in include a picture of your eye pattern, at minimum a picture of you from around the age of 20 and a current picture of your face without makeup (please see Step #3 in booking details below for more details on these pre-sent in items). Note: your appointment in Zoom will be with Carol Brailey only; Carol will arrive to your appointment having already reviewed your file with Karen Brunger (to receive her thoughts on your colouring and results).
– Undertone, Seasonal, Flow Colour Analysis: includes full online process to identify your optimal colours for clothing, accessories, jewellery, makeup and hair (using a 16 seasonal system view: 4 seasons with 4 flow options for each season).
– Identifying your “Wow” colours for clothing, makeup and accessories by being draped in your online palette once it is known.
– A hair colour analysis: identifying your most optimal hair colour(s).
– If you would like, Carol will record your Zoom session and email you the MP4 file afterwards so that you can re-play your live analysis at any time (Please note: the recording is for your personal viewing use only, please see Terms and Conditions below for further details).
– You will also receive your personal Zoom background palette and a digital download of your best palette after the appointment. In addition, you may choose to purchase handheld references on our products page after your appointment if those are of interest. (Please note: the digital download is sent to you as a ZIP file and is for your personal use only; it is copyrighted, please see Terms and Conditions below for further details).
To book a live colour analysis in Zoom with Carol, please complete the 3 steps detailed below:
Note: After sending your payment (step #2), please move on to complete step #3 to finish your booking.
Step 1 – Confirm Your Zoom Setup
– Ensure you have the Zoom app installed and can use the Zoom App
Note: If you do not have a comfort level using Zoom, then we do not recommend this service as we will not be providing technical support on the use of Zoom for this service. Zoom has a Support Desk if you need support using Zoom.
Step 2 – Send Us Your Appointment Payment
To purchase a gift certificate for this service, click this link.
– In order to secure your booking we require full payment upfront. Please click the button ‘ADD TO CART’ below to send us your appointment payment through PayPal.
– Please note: Carol only offers this appointment type weekly on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Click this link to view our current appointment calendar to see our first available opening on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Note: in order for your appointment to proceed and to allow for time for a pre-review of your pictures including the pre-review by the second colour analysis professional, Karen Brunger, we will need the 3 picture and information items below at least 15 business days prior to your appointment. Our business days are Monday to Friday, while also taking into account Stat holidays in Canada. Note: any bookings in our calendar received without payment are automatically cancelled (please see full booking steps below for steps to book).
Note: After sending your payment, please move on to complete step #3 below to finish your booking.
– After sending your payment, your email address will receive an email from us confirming receipt of your payment within 2 business days.
– You do not need a PayPal account — simply click “Continue” after clicking on the appropriate link above, followed by clicking on the grey button that says “Pay with a credit or Visa Debit card” (underneath the blue Log In button on the screen).
Step 3 – Send Us 3 Pictures Along With Booking Your Desired Appointment Time in Our Calendar
Note: in order for your appointment to proceed and to allow for time for a pre-review of your pictures, we will need the 3 picture and information items below (#2 to #4) at least 15 business days prior to your appointment. Your appointment will be automatically cancelled and you will be asked to re-schedule your appointment with a $175 CAD (plus HST if applicable) re-booking fee requested if we do not receive your pictures at least 15 business days prior to your appointment. Also note: All appointments in our calendar booked without full payment upfront will be automatically cancelled.
1) Select Your Appointment Time: Please click this link to book your appointment time in our calendar. Please only book your time for a Thursday, Friday or Saturday allowing for at least 15 business days between your picture and information submission date (#2 to #4 below) and your appointment date. Our business days are Monday to Friday, taking into account Stat holidays in Canada where we are located.
Then email email@example.com the 3 following items:
2) Current Picture of Your Face – highest quality recommended, at minimum 1,000 X 1,000 pixels recommended: A clear picture of your face with no makeup, no colouring from self tanner, no eyewear on and no shadows taken outside in an open area ideally between 11am and 1pm in your time zone (you should not be facing a wall, not in direct sunlight and not standing in the shade). Please ensure you are wearing a white shirt or draped in white for this picture and holding an ice white piece of printer paper under your chin, but, not blocking your chin. If you currently colour your hair, please cover your hair with a white piece of fabric as well. If your current hair colour is natural and it is longer in length, please tie your hair back (it is most ideal for your hair not to be hanging below your ears and disrupting view of your chin). If sending multiple pictures of your face, please ensure there is no difference in your colouring between the photos. It is also best to ensure the picture(s) of your face represent your true natural colouring as it appears in-person in natural daylight before sending and ensuring that the picture you send is of very high quality (high pixel count). Please also ensure the settings on your camera has auto enhancements and filters turned off.
3) A clear picture where the lines and curves in your eyes are visible (Example here). While your eye colour is somewhat helpful, your eye pattern clarity in this photo is more important.
4) Pictures Of You Over Time: Please send pictures of you a) before puberty (prior to age 17), b) post puberty (in your 20’s) c) in your 30’s (if applicable). It is most optimal that these pictures are in natural daylighting. If you do not have access to pictures of you over time, please send a description of your natural hair colouring for the age ranges above along with other colouring characteristics like whether you freckled, whether you easily flushed or blushed etc.
All appointment details including meeting details, how to setup and how to prepare will be included in the appointment instructions that will emailed to you once you book within two business days.
Full Live Virtual Colour Analysis in Zoom Terms and Conditions:
1. We do not offer refunds and you will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days of your receipt of your payment/online booking. We ask for 15 business days notice of any appointment date/time changes. Any appointment date/time changes that are requested less than 15 business days before your appointment, there will be a $175 CAD (plus HST if applicable) re-booking fee requested via email through PayPal before re-booking your appointment to your requested new date/time. Any appointment date/time changes that are requested less than 48 hours before your appointment time, there will be a $350 CAD (plus HST if applicable) re-booking fee requested via email through PayPal before re-booking your appointment to your requested new date/time. This includes appointments where the client does not sign on to the meeting on the date/time of the appointment (aka is a no-show). If you are ill or have a technical difficulty on the day of the appointment and are not able to sign on, please make us aware at least 2 hours before your appointment start time (our above no-show policy will apply if you do not make us aware that you are unwell and unable to sign on at least 2 hours before your appointment start time). Clients are asked to be sitting somewhere with no distractions for the appointment. The appointment will not proceed if the client is not setup this way. Clients can wear whatever they would like for the appointment, including makeup. If Carol signs on and the client is in a moving vehicle, is walking/running, has other people present and talking during appointment, the appointment will not proceed and there are no refunds.
2. The accuracy of virtual colour analysis is dependent on the quality of lighting and photo quality which you as the client are in control of and therefore we do not guarantee accuracy of results. We has no way of fully knowing the accuracy of how your in person natural colouring translates to your screen/photos. We advise you to review all pictures sent in terms of quality and accuracy to your true in person colouring before sending.
3. If you do not send us the requested pictures and information within 15 business days before your appointment, your appointment will be automatically cancelled and you will be asked to re-book your appointment with a re-booking fee requested in accordance with the policies in #1 above.
4. An in-person colour consultation with Carol Brailey is always the best option if available to you.
5. In regards to the digital colour references you will be sent: These references are copyrighted and permission is only being granted for your personal use only; we do not give you permission to share beyond your personal use. Please keep in mind that all printers are different, and the colours may not print true. The digital download is sent to you as a ZIP file due to size of files. Please be aware we do not provide technical support on how to open a ZIP file (all phones and computers have built-in functions to open ZIP files once the ZIP file is downloaded). If you do not know how to open a ZIP file after it is downloaded we recommend doing a Google Search on how to open a ZIP file on your computer/iphone/android (whichever platform you are using). Please also be aware that our digital downloads have been updated since the production of this YouTube video and the contents/format are different (they are much better now!).
6. All photos received and recorded video are kept confidential and deleted from our email system and any associated folders within one week of your Zoom call. Note: your personalized report is saved in our files.
7. If you choose to want us to record the session and send you the recording, please note: the recording is for your personal viewing use only; 2319114 Ontario Ltd (Carol Brailey) does not grant you permission to use Carol’s voice or images in the recording for activities outside of personal viewing use.
8. Carol Brailey (2319114 Ontario Ltd.) disclaims any liability for your reliance on any opinions or advice from your online colour analysis.
9. If you pay for this package and choose not to book your appointment and/or send us the required pictures and information within 3 months of your purchase date, we will cancel your booking and there are no refunds.