”Just wanted to update you that I went on a bit of a journey after your analysis and did a few more virtual colour analyses which all came back with different results! I ended up going to get draped in-person and I just wanted to share with you that you were the only virtual analyst who got me right!” – from an email from a virtual colour analysis client from the United Kingdom
You can have your colours analyzed by Carol Brailey with our virtual colour analysis service / online colour analysis service over Zoom. During the Zoom appointment Carol does the virtual colour analysis steps live on you primarily through pictures you submit prior to your appointment — all while she walks you through each step of the process and describes/shows you how your results are arrived at for each step.
All clients of our virtual colour analysis services will have their colouring reviewed by and consensus on results arrived at by 2 colour analysis experts — Carol Brailey and Karen Brunger, AICI CIP, Founder and President of the International Image Institute. Note: your appointment in Zoom will be with Carol Brailey only; Carol will arrive to your appointment having already reviewed your pre-information file with Karen Brunger (to receive her thoughts on your colouring and results).
Related Service: Online Colour Analysis Using Pictures with Carol Brailey. Please also see this link to review additional information on Carol and the benefits of a colour analysis with Carol.
All packages are for people who are 17 years of age or older (i.e. in post-puberty years as colouring is typically settled by then).
Please also note privacy and confidentiality is key to our service offering — any pictures shared on our social media have been consented to be shared by clients; we would never share pictures without consent. Please see the terms and conditions for the package below to view additional details around our handling of your pictures including deletion process.
”I highly recommend Carol and her services! She has a wealth of knowledge and expertise that’s further enhanced by how personable and fun she is to work with. Phenomenal customer service and a very insightful appointment with helpful results that I have already started to implement. Booking the appointment was easy and straightforward, and I received prompt, clear, and helpful information pre and post session. Carol came well-prepared and she ran the virtual session adeptly and smoothly. After doing a lot research on various consultants and businesses, I chose her virtual service and she was 100% the right choice. One of the best experiences I’ve had this year and well worth the investment!.” – Hannah O., New York City U.S.A.
See Our Video Below for More on this Service
In the video below, Carol shares a Full Live Colour Analysis Experience in Zoom. During a Zoom analysis, Carol uses pictures you submit prior to your appointment and runs the session fully on her computer all while Carol walks you through the process and rationale for your results (including a look at your biology components that contributed to the results) as she moves through each step of your colour analysis using colour strips specifically designed for a virtual colour analysis.
Note: the video above is approx 45 min long.
Full Live Colour Analysis in a Zoom Meeting with Carol Brailey ($450 CAD plus HST if applicable for one person)
An up to 1 hour Zoom consultation for each client with Carol Brailey includes:
– Your pre-photos sent in for the analysis will be reviewed prior to your appointment by Carol and Karen Brunger, AICI CIP, Founder and President of the International Image Institute where consensus on your results will be arrived at before your appointment. The photos pre-sent in include a picture of your eye pattern, at minimum a picture of you from around the age of 20 and a current picture of your face without makeup (please see Step #3 in booking details below for more details on these pre-sent in items). Note: your appointment in Zoom will be with Carol Brailey only; Carol will arrive to your appointment having already reviewed your file with Karen Brunger (to receive her thoughts on your colouring and results).
– Undertone, Seasonal, Flow Colour Analysis: includes full online process to identify your optimal colours for clothing, accessories, jewellery, makeup and hair (using a 16 seasonal system view: 4 seasons with 4 flow options for each season).
– Identifying your “Wow” colours for clothing, makeup and accessories.
– A hair colour analysis: identifying your most optimal hair colour(s) once your colour palette is known.
– If you would like, Carol will record your Zoom session and email you the MP4 file afterwards so that you can re-play your live analysis at any time (Please note: the recording is for your personal viewing use only, please see Terms and Conditions below for further details).
– After your appointment you will also receive your personal Zoom background palette and a digital download of your best palette that includes 35 colours in multiple formats: 1)palettes for online use; 2) strips for printing; 3) palettes with descriptions including your best hair, jewellery and other accessory colours plus more!
– There will also be links to purchase these handheld references sent to you after the appointment if those are of interest (e.g. fabric wallet, colour strips, colour flags etc.). Your handheld purchase recommendations will be customized by Carol to map to your colour analysis results in terms of the undertone, value and intensity of colours that are recommended for you.
To book this package, please complete these 3 steps in the order they are noted below
1) Complete booking in our calendar and complete payment step within 10 minutes of booking at this link
Once you have a confirmed booking in our calendar, please go ahead and process your payment in step #2 below within 10 minutes of your calendar booking in order to reserve your spot. Any calendar bookings received without payment within 10 minutes of booking are automatically cancelled (you will receive a cancellation notice in your email if this occurs).
If you click on the above calendar booking link and see no dates/times available, that means all of our currently available spaces have been filled. To be notified when spots open up on next, please add your email to this list and we will notify you when spots open up. Our plan currently is to open up spots every month once Carol’s calendar is known.
2) Complete payment (we only accept payment via the 1 option below):
NOTE: Please do not send us payment unless you have a confirmed booking in our calendar (see step #1 above). Any payments received without a calendar booking will be automatically refunded within 2 business days.
By sending us payment, you are agreeing you have read and accept the terms and conditions for your package as detailed in the PDF link in #2 below.
PayPal at this link (note: you do not need a PayPal account in order to process a Payment on PayPal and PayPal completes all appropriate currency conversions)
If your payment is under a different name and email address than your calendar booking in #1 above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name and email that was on your payment in your email to us.
3. Send us your pictures and information at least 25 business days before your appointment date:
Email email@example.com the pictures and information as detailed in A to D in this PDF at least 25 business days before your appointment. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian Stat Holidays.
To view a picture and information submission example along with an optional template you may choose to use for your submission, please see the 2 files at this link.
Please ensure you doublecheck your typing of our email address before sending.
After you complete steps 1 above, you will receive an email confirmation from Calendly with your Zoom call-in information in it. After completing step #2 above, you will receive an email confirmation from PayPal indicating your payment has been processed. Once we receive your pictures and information at least 25 business days before your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email from us indicating your pictures and information were received within 3 business days of receipt of your pictures and information.