– perfect for those looking for a guide to choose colours for a group of people like a wedding or uniform
Colour Analysis Products from the International Image Institute
– including colour fabric swatch books, colour flags, drapes and DIY (Do It Yourself Drapes and Online Products)
Tote Bags For Each Colour Palette on Teespring
Our Amazon USA Storefront and our Amazon Canada Storefront
– you can shop by colour analysis season on our Amazon storefronts – we have taken some of the fashion finds on Amazon and sorted them by colour analysis palette for you – keep checking back as our Amazon storefronts are updated frequently
Universal Colour Reference Card
($5.00 CAD each plus HST if applicable), scroll down page in link above to view all strips available
This PDF download is perfect for those looking to choose colours for a group of people (like a wedding party, uniforms etc.). The download includes 10 colours that are neutral undertone, medium value and medium intensity, which means they can cross between many palettes.
To purchase a Universal Colour Reference Card, please visit our shop on E-Junkie at this link (scroll down the page in link to view all of our products available available). All payments on E-Junkie are processed on PayPal. Once your payment is processed, an email will be sent to you instantly that will include your download.
By purchasing any of the downloads on E-Junkie, you acknowledge you have read and accepted all of the Terms, Conditions, Technical Updates and Other Info noted below.
Terms, Conditions, Technical Updates and Other Info:
1. We do not support queries from users of these downloads around the colour analysis process or the specifics behind the colour palettes — if you would like these details, we recommend viewing our services at virtualcoloranalysis.com or viewing videos on Carol’s YouTube Channel or seeking other colour analysis training listed on our Image Consulting Training Page.
2. All sample colours in the strips are just that, sample colours as defined by the International Image Institute.
3. We offer no refunds on downloads — please review the full description of each download before purchasing/downloading to ensure it meets your needs/wants.
4. We offer no technical support around how to download files and extract them on your computer or phone. You will be sent a link to download the file and it is expected you will know what to do with it upon clicking the link.
5. We offer no guarantees on how the colours will translate to your screen or print. While they should translate quite accurately for most screens/printers, we have no control on your setup.
6. Carol Brailey (2319114 Ontario Ltd.) disclaims any liability for your reliance on any opinions or advice contained in these downloads.
7. All contents of the strips are copyrighted. International Image Institute Inc. continues to own the copyright on all materials and if purchasing, you agree they are for your personal use only (not to be shared anywhere online). Duplicating, sharing or uploading files to sharing sites is considered stealing and 2319114 Ontario Ltd. may prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law. 2319114 Ontario Ltd. provides you with these files solely for your personal use and you agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use these files in a manner that constitutes infringement or that has not been authorized by 2319114 Ontario Ltd. You may not republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, display, distribute or otherwise use any material from the above folder for commercial purposes. Additionally, you may not modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit or distribute in any manner or medium, including by email or other electronic means, any of the contents of the above folders.
8. Carol Brailey (2319114 Ontario Ltd.) does not provide replacement files to purchasers in the event a file is lost or a phone is damaged etc.
9. Your email address will receive the link to download and will expire after 120 hours or after 5 download attempts (whichever comes first).
Colour Analysis Products
Our recommended products for those who know their season colour palette include:
Note: The fabric swatch wallets and printed colour strips below also include recommendations for best hair colour(s) in addition to being great references for makeup, clothing and accessories (including jewellery metallics)
Printed colour strips
Fabric swatch wallets
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Products:
(please note: colour analysis professionals undergo significant training and practical experience to receive certification; if you are looking to do DIY route, please be aware we do not provide DIY colour analysis support. Please see our Image Consultant Training page for training options)
For those looking to perform a full colour analysis using drapes, we recommend the products at this link.
For those looking to find out their skin undertone using drapes, we recommend the product at this link.
For those looking to find out their skin undertone and colour analysis results using online colour strips, we recommend the product at this link. Please note: by purchasing this product, it will give you the colour strips for every palette and you will be able to follow along with all of our YouTube videos to do your colour analysis online. If only wanting to find out your skin undertone, we also highly recommend downloading our Universal Colour Card as this will give you the colours to test for neutral undertone.
1. All links to products in this section are to products designed by, made by, shipped by and distributed by the International Image Institute. Carol Brailey does not own or work for the International Image Institute, she merely uses their products and highly recommends them. Any questions on products or product orders should be sent to the email address in the top right of the links above which is the International Image Institute store’s email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. All physical products are shipped worldwide from Toronto, Canada. All digital products are instant downloads.
3. email@example.com and the International Image Institute do not support DIY Colour Analysis questions. If you are interested in getting support, please see our Image Consultant Training page to view training options and/or our complimentary videos on YouTube and TikTok and/or our DIY Page on virtualcoloranalysis.com.
4. Physical products are typically shipped out weekly every Friday and includes orders received by Thursday 12pm EST.
5. Clients of Carol’s in-person colour analysis appointments leave with the following for their palette: a) fabric wallet b) colour strip and c) add-on card (if their analysis requires add-on card for example in the case of if the client flows to another palette); e.g. a Deep Winter would leave appointment with a Deep wallet, deep colour strip and winter add-on card. This will give clients the optimal number of references to have – colours in wallet may be different than strip and/or flags and vice versa, but, Carol likes clients to have as many references as possible for their palette and this combination of products provides for that. Carol also really enjoys the fabric flags (link above) and suggests buying as an optional purchase.
6. See this video and this video on YouTube for advice on how to use a colour reference when shopping for clothing, makeup and accessories.
Click this link to view and purchase the tote bags on Teespring.