Originally Published in The Huffington Post at this link – http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carol-brailey/nbatv-canadas-akil-august_b_9525176.html
I am thrilled to share with you the next episode in my Following Your Passion series. This episode features Akil Augustine, who is a Canadian television personality and the host, producer, and creator of NBATV Canada’s The Hangout. He is also the lead reporter for NBATV Canada.
In my Following Your Passion blog and video series, I ask five questions about following your passion to people from various walks of life.
The questions are:
- What does following your passion mean to you?
- What prompted you to just go for it and follow your passion?
- What have you risked or sacrificed to follow your passion?
- What have you gained by following your passion?
- What piece of advice would you give to someone thinking of finding or following their passion?
Akil’s responses to these five questions are really inspiring and energizing! Thanks Akil!
Do you feel like you are following your passion? How would you respond to the five questions above? Please comment on this blog or video, I would love to hear your responses!
I hope this blog post inspires you to wear your authenticity!
Carol Brailey is an Image Consultant and Color Analysis Professional based in Toronto, Canada. More of her blogs can be found at carolbrailey.com and virtualcoloranalysis.com. Carol is a member of the Studio Fontana team located in the Fashion District of downtown Toronto.
Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel.